- Fundraiser in support of Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey (PSGCNJ)
- Bring in this flyer, present it to your server, and California Pizza Kitchen will donate 20% of your check to PSGCNJ. Purchases include dine in, take out, catering and all beverages.
» MARCH 3, 2017
- The Future of Work: How to Adapt to a New World of Opportunities
- John Gillen & Allyson Gilbert of Adaption
- Too many older job seekers are focused on finding a new job "just like the one that they just lost" but that is becoming increasingly unlikely for today's job seekers of any age. Technology, automation, outsourcing and disruption are all forces destroying jobs, but digitization is creating new kinds of jobs that older job seekers are ignoring. John's presentation will help older workers adapt to the new world of work.
» MARCH 13, 2017
- Decision Making for Individuals in Transition in 2017
- Al Woller of Phil Roth Financial
- This presentation is designed to look at financial decisions facing those in transition. It will also include discussion of the potential impact of the Trump administration on retirement plans, taxes, penalties, etc.
» MARCH 20, 2017
- Life Hacks for Job Seekers
- Terry Seamon of The Ayers Group
- Anyone in a career transition can benefit by adapting a set of "life hacks," i.e. clever ways to accomplish the difficult and challenging tasks associated with finding your next opportunity. In this talk, Terry will discuss several vital hacks and how you can smoothly integrate them into your search.
» MARCH 27, 2017
- The Elevator Pitch
- Eileen Sinett
- One of the key ways business people promote themselves, their skills and expertise is through networking. Whether employed or in transition, the networking introduction, also known as the "elevator speech," is often your first public speaking opportunity to get recognized or make a favorable impression. For many, this 30-60 second presentation is more difficult than speaking for an hour and standing in front of a seated audience. How do you differentiate your business from your competitor's and get people to remember you? How do minimize distraction and maximize your message? In this interactive session, you will learn strategic speaking tips to make your introductions more comfortable, engaging and memorable.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
FLYER | PSGCNJ
Check out Our Story for more information about PSGCNJ's Mission and Values.
What We Believe...
PSGCNJ Member and Alumni Networking Groups:
Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey (PSGCNJ)
For information/suggestions/questions regarding this website contact
the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org