Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey: A Job Seekers Resource
Join PSGCNJ Now!
PSGCNJ NEW MEMBER FORMS
If you wish to join, here are our New Member Information Forms:
• PSGCNJ Contact Information Form
• PSGCNJ Industry Targets Form
• PSGCNJ Occupation Form
• PSGCNJ Participation Agreement Form
• PSGCNJ Permission to Use Name Form
• Benefits of Active PSGCNJ Membership
(Please print a copy of each form, fill them out with your information, and bring them to your first General Membership Meeting, held each Monday at 10:30 am at the First United Methodist Church of Somerville, 48 West High St., Somerville, NJ 08876.)
Are you a professional, manager, technical or administrative resident of New Jersey who is in a career transition? The Professional Service Group of Central NJ (PSGCNJ) can help you!
PSGCNJ is a voluntary self-managed organization
dedicated to helping people in their career transitions.
Let PSGCNJ be your FREE
resource for access to networking, jobs and job search skills. The
extensive networking and training will improve your job search skills
and will help you land that perfect job. Through PSGCNJ, you can access
permanent and/or temporary opportunities in many unique ways.
PSGCNJ membership is FREE. However, there are requirements for becoming an Active Member and eligible to take advantage of PSGCNJ services:
- Complete the PSGCNJ 2½ day-module ACT (Accelerated Career Training Workshops) series.
- Attend our weekly General Membership Meetings most Mondays.
- Contribute a small amount of your time to PSGCNJ conducting workshops, database maintenance, answering E-mail, attending your Committee’s meetings, and other helpful activities.
*PSGCNJ ACT workshops teach you the information and skills to approach your job search confidently and professionally. They are FREE and conducted by PSGCNJ members who often have professional expertise in the subject matter. All workshops can be repeated as often as you wish.
- General Membership Meetings: Prospective members are encouraged to attend our meetings. General meetings provide networking opportunities as well as presentations to assist with the job search.
- We meet every Monday, except holidays, starting at 10:30 AM for up to 2 hours. The meetings take place at the First United Methodist Church of Somerville, 48 West High Street,
Somerville, NJ 08876.
Directions to First United Methodist Church
PSGCNJ Networking Groups:
Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey (PSGCNJ)
For information/suggestions/questions regarding this website contact
the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org